June 26, 2009
In my last blog I talked about how Big Pharma uses RELATIVE numbers rather than ABSOLUTE numbers to fool doctors into prescribing and healthy people into taking their drugs.
When it comes to heart disease (the number one killer in America), risk factors like high blood pressure, high cholesterol, and elevated blood sugar levels can be eliminated in many cases without drugs.
One word. EXERCISE.
With 65% of the U.S. being either overweight or obese, it’s obvious that exercise is not a part of most people’s weekly culture.
Besides eliminating the need for drugs there a many other reasons to exercise. If nothing else, it contributes to an overall better quality of life. Is there anybody out there who wouldn’t want a better quality of life? Anybody? Bueller?
Here are my Top 10 Benefits From Exercise
1. Lowers your blood pressure
2. Increases your bone density as you age
3. Increases human growth hormone which keeps your organs, muscles, tendons and joints young
4. Increases your energy level
5. Strengthens your heart when done correctly
6. Increases your lung capacity which believe or not helps you fight off all kinds of disease
7. Helps you burn fat and build lean muscle
8. Increases your flexibility
9. Provides you with functional strength for yard or house work and gives you the ability to help others
10. Makes your mind sharper which helps you make better decisions in life.
All the best,
In my next blog I’ll talk about the most effective exercise you can do. It’ll help you accomplish all of the above benefits in an hour or less per week.
If you can’t wait until then… go to http://www.kevinfurey.com